Narration Change Exercise and Examples for Class 10
Are you seeking for Narration Change Exercise and Examples for Class 10? Don’t worry. Here, we update the free pdfs of Narration Change Exercise for class 10. Narration Change Examples for Class 10 are very helpful for you for enhancing the preparation. Reported speech examples for class 10 are available here. We are providing Direct and Indirect Speech for Class 10 with Solutions for the applicants.
All Narration Change Exercise for Class 10 are available on our Site. We are helping the candidates who are looking for the Narration Change Examples for Class 10. Hence download the Provided Narration Change Exercise and Examples for Class 10 from the links given below. Download the Reported speech examples for class 10 to sharpen your skills in various sections. Here are the direct download links for the Direct and Indirect Speech for Class 10 Pdf.
Exercise and Examples for Class 10 on Narration Change
Directions: Change the following direct speech into indirect speech.
1. Nandalal Bose said, “Students should be introduced to Nature’s own festival of the seasons, to see with their own eyes and enjoy the rice fields and lotus ponds in autumn, the carnival of palash and shimul flowers in spring.
2. He said to me, “We shall start in the evening.
3. You are tired, said the Tsar, “let me take the spade and work awhile for you.”
4. The Swallow said to the Prince, “Why are you crying ?”
5. The teacher said to us, “Why do not you attend the programme?”
6. Rajnath said to Laxmi, “We have to leave the place now”.
7. Lomov said, “I suffer from palpitations, I’m excitable and always getting awfully upset.”
8. The boy says, “I live with my grandmother.”
9. Rahul said, “Let’s go shopping.”
10. Nandalal Bose said, “We should get well-qualified people to write readable books on art with good reproductions.”
11. She said the stranger, “Excuse me!”
12. Sanjay said, “Do you know Mr. Gupta?”
13. He said to me, “Are you sleeping ?”
14. I said to the man, “Can you tell me – did she keep her hair long or short ?”
15. Jill said, “Was that lovely?”
16. “Why did they send you away?” asked Mr Sivasanker.
17. Dylan said, “What a beautiful animal!”
18. Father said, “The sun rises in the cast.”
19. Rakesh said to me, “Follow the traffic rules.”
20. He said, “Alas! The bird is dead.”
|Class 5||Class 9|
|Class 6||Class 10|
|Class 7||Class 11|
|Class 8||Class 12|
21. “Does she require any help?” the old man asked me.
22. She said to me, “I have seen the India Gate.”
23. The old man said to me, “May you live long !”
24. Sachin said, “I will buy a computer.”
25. The inspector said to Leela, “He is a thief. He has taken away your gold chain.”
26. She said, “I don’t believe you.”
27. Laltu said to Paltu, “Is this a downright falsehood?”
28. He said, “Good-bye, my friends!”
29. The warden said to Valentine, “You’re not a bad fellow at heart. Stop cracking safes and live straight.”
30. I said to my cousin, “Did you watch the match between Atletico de Kolkata and Chennaian FC?”
31. The passenger asked, “When will the train start?”
32. The teacher said to the student, “May you live long.”
33. Nandalal Bose said, “They contaminate society with diseases on one hand and their despicable standards of behaviour on the other.”
34. Jimmy said, “I never was in Springfield in my life.”
35. The author said, “I see people use the open breasted jacket with the dhoti.”
36. She said, “I don’t like intellectual people.”
37. Uncle said, “Will you help me to move this showcase ?”
38. Suman says, “Ayan is a good boy.”
39. “You are so very much like everything else in this country, inefficient, dirty, indifferent,” he murmured.
40. The poet says, “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?”
41. The prince said to the girl, “Do you come from China?”
42. Sachin said to Rahul, “May you fly as high as you like.”
43. He said, “Get lost,”
44. I said to her, “Have you received any gift ?”
45. The seven brothers said to their sister, “You are the best gift to us.”
46. The teacher said to his pupils, “Go out.”
47. The girl said, “Oh, had I the wings of a dove.”
48. The prisoner said, “I am not guilty.”
49. He said, “Poor fellow! How changed you are.”
50. He said, “Can I stay here?”
1. Nandalal Bose said that students should have been introduced to Nature’s own festival of the seasons, to see with their own eyes and enjoy the rice fields and lotus ponds in autumn, the carnival of palash and shimul flowers in spring.
2. He told me that they would start in the evening.
3. The Tsar said that he (the hermit) was tired and suggested that he (the Tsar) should take the spade and work awhile for the hermit.
4. He ordered to leave the room.
5. The teacher asked us why we did not attend the programme.
6. Rajnath told Laxmi that they had to leave the place then.
7. Lomov said that he suffered from palpitations, he was excitable and always getting awfully upset.
8. The boy says that he (the boy) lives with his grandmother.
9. Rahul said that they should go shopping.
10. Nandalal Bose said that they should have got well-qualified people to write readable books on art with good reproductions.
11. He exclaimed that the sight was very beautiful.
12. Sanjay asked that if he/she knew Mr. Gupta.
13. He asked me whether I was sleeping.
14. I asked the man if he could tell me whether she kept her hair long or short.
15. Jill asked whether that had been lovely.
16. Mr Sivasanker asked why they had sent him away.
17. Dylan exclaimed in wonder that it was a very beautiful animal.
18. Father said that the sun rises in the east.
19. Rakesh urged me to follow the traffic rules.
20. He exclaimed in grief that the bird was dead.
21. The old man asked me if she required any help.
22. She told me that she had seen the India Gate.
23. The old man wished me a long life.
24. Sachin said that he would buy a computer.
25. The inspector told Leela that he was a thief and he had taken away her gold chain.
26. She said that she didn’t believe her.
27. Laltu enquired of Paltu whether that was a downright falsehood.
28. He bade good-bye to his friends.
29. The warden told Valentine that he was not a bad fellow at heart and advised him to stop cracking safes and live straight.
30. I asked my cousin if he/she had watched the match between Atletico de Kolkata and Chennaian FC.
31. The passenger asked (or, wanted to know) when the train would start.
32. The teacher wished that the student might live long.
33. Nandalal Bose said that they contaminated society with diseases on one hand and their despicable standards of behaviour on the other.
34. Jimmy said that he had never been in Springfield in his life.
35. The author said that he saw people use the open breasted jacket with the dhoti.
36. She said that she didn’t like intellectual people.
37. Uncle asked whether I would help him to move that showcase.
38. Suman says that Ayan is a good boy.
39. He murmured that it was very much like everything else in that country, inefficient, dirty, indifferent.
40. The poet asks whether he will compare his friend to a summer’s day.
41. The prince asked the girl if she came from China.
42. Sachin wished that Rahul might fly as high as he liked.
43. He ordered him to get lost.
44. I asked her whether she had received any gift.
45. The seven brothers told their sister that she was the best gift to them.
46. The teacher told his pupils to go out.
47. The girl wished that she could have the wings of a dove.
48. The prisoner said that he was not guilty.
49. He pitied the man and exclaimed that he was greatly changed.
50. He asked if he could stay there.