Zoology Hard Question Papers
In this Article, we have provided the Zoology Hard Question Papers along with Solutions. So, the interested candidates who applied for jobs in Zoology can download Zoology Hard Question Papers for free of cost. Get all the Zoology Hard Question Papers with just one click. Click on the enclosed links below to download the Zoology Hard Question Papers.
Check the Last five years Zoology Hard Question Papers to get a clear idea of the exam pattern. Along with Zoology Hard Question Papers, it’s better to refer Zoology Syllabus & Exam Pattern before starting preparation. So, click on link to check and download Zoology Hard Question Papers PDF.
Hard Question Papers of Zoology
1. Which one of them substance normally fail to cross cell membrane under any circumstances ?
(3) Fatty acid
2. Collagen is rich in
(1) Glycine and proline
(2) Glycine and glutamate
(3) Glutamine and arginine
(4) Glutamine and leucine
3. Which one of them chromatography technique suitable for separation of albumins ?
(1) Ion exchange chromatography
(2) Paper chromatography
(3) Gel filtration chromatography
(4) Hydrophobic chromatography
4. The reagent using in thin layer chromatography for amino acids
(2) Coomassie brilliant blue
(4) Ethidium bromide
5. Molecular technique using for separation of same molecular weight proteins.
(1) Affinity chromatography
(2) Ion exchange chromatography
(3) Gel filtration chromatography
(4) SDS PAGE Electrophoresis
6. DNA protein interaction can be performed by using
(1) Gel filtration
(2) Gel shift assay
(3) DNA finger-printing
7. The technique using for the study of metalloenzymes oxidation reduction state of metal in Electron Transport System is
(1) Electron spin resonance
(2) Magnetic resonance imaging
(4) Fourier transform spectroscopy
8. Which one of these is IR (infrared) active compound ?
9. Which one of these technique using for the study of interacting residues in proteinlizand interaction ?
(1) X-ray crystallography
(2) CD spectroscopy
(3) Fluorescence spectroscopy
10. Tiger can be found in the following protected area of Rajasthan :
(1) Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary
(2) Ranthambore National Park
(3) Keoladeo National Park
(4) All of these
11. Which of the following can be used as a marker of inner mitochondrial membrane ?
(1) Succinate dehydrogenase
(2) ATP synthase
(3) Succinyl Co-A synthase
12. Xeroderma pigmentosum in human is associated with a mutation by
(2) Nucleotide excision repair
(3) Base excision repair
(4) Mismatch repair
13. Which one of these layer has highest biota ?
(4) Aphotic zone
14. Which one of them is known as Kornberg enzyme ?
(1) DNA ligases
(2) DNA polymerase
(3) Topoisomerases — IT (Gyrases)
(4) Restriction endonucleases
15. Which one of the water reservoirs has highest Biological Oxygen Demand ?
16. Function of Golgi complex is/are
(1) Sorting and Packaging
(3) Biogenesis of lysosome
(4) All of these
17. Who was first time propos semi-conservative DNA replication
(1) Watson and Crick
(2) McCarty and Jagdish
(3) Friedrich Meister
(4) Meselson and Stahl
18. Bombykol is
19. Sunderban Wildlife Sanctuary is located at
(3) West Bengal
20. Shikari Devi Wildlife Sanctuary is located at
(4) Himachal Pradesh
21. Which one of the animal extinct recently ?
22. The program “Vanmahotsava” was started by
(1) Dhirubhai Ambani
(2) Sundarlal Bahuguna
(3) Baba Amte
(4) Amrita Devi Vishnoi
23. Which one of these is incorrect ?
(1) Manas — Assam
(2) Corbett — Uttar Pradesh
(3) Sunderban — West Bengal
(4) Periyar — Kerala
24. Kumbhalgrah Sanctuary is located at
25. Which one of the following hormone is secreted from intestine?
26. Role of GLP-1 (Glucagon like peptide-1) is
(1) Production of Glucagon.
(2) Stimulation of Glucose production.
(3) Stimulation of Pancreatic insulin secretion.
(4) Stimulation and storage of protein and lipid through supress metabolism.
27. Which one of the following pair is not correct as per functional activity ?
(1) Parathymone vs Calcitonin
(2) Insulin vs Glucagon
(3) Adrenalin vs Nor-adrenaline
(4) Thyroxine vs Parathyroxin
28. Teeth of human are
(1) Thecodont, polyphyodont, heterodont
(2) Acrodont, monodont, homodont
(3) Thecodont, diphyodont, heterodont
(4) Acrodont, polyphyodont, homodont
29. The best description of organ of corti is
(1) Inner ear cells are sound amplifiers.
(2) The apex is attuned to high frequency sounds.
(3) The scala media is filled with perilymph.
(4) The basilar membrane is wider at the apex.
30. β-adrenergic receptor agonists cause the following ‘effect in pulmonary function : .
(1) Bronchiolar dilation
(2) Bronchiolar contraction:
(3) Decreased forced vital capacity
(4) Decreased total lung capacity
31. Insulin like Growth factor-1 (IGF-1) is secreted from :
32. Mesodermal orginated organs or tissues are
(1) Testis, blood, adrenal gland
(2) Nephron, testis, intestine
(3) Pancreas, nephron, blood
(4) Testis, nephron, blood
33. A condition, where a driver travelling a dark road at night is temporarily blinded by the high beams of an oncoming vehicle. Which on of the best description may be from followings ?
(1) Temporary blindness is caused by Na channel internalization.
(2) The channel that mediates night vision transduces olfaction.
(3) Vision recovery involves rhodopsin dephosphorylation.
(4) Light inhibits guanylyl cyclase activating proteins in rods.
34. The “reduced ventricular ejection” phase of cardiac cycle is showing by following signal of electrocardiogram :
(1) P wave
(2) T wave
(3) ST segment
(4) QRS complex
35. Which one of these deficiency is causing the hypoprothrombinaemia ?
(1) Pantothenic acid
(3) Pteroylglutamic acid
36. Which one of following role is cholecystokinin ?
(1) Secretion of HCl
(2) Secretion of mucous
(3) Secretion of bile.
(4) Secretion of bicarbonate ions and zymogen
37. Which one of these metalloprotein has not consisting of iron metal ?
38. Which one of them has greatest buffering capacity in intestinal fluid ?
(1) Bicarbonate system
(2) Ammonium-ammonia system
(3) Phosphate system
39. Maximum content of CO2 (Carbon dioxide) is transporting in blood by
(1) Bound to plasma protein.
(2) In the plasma as bicarbonate ions.
(3) Dissolved in the plasma.
(4) In the blood cell cytoplasm.
40. The Starling’s law of the heart explained that
(1) Relation between the energy of contraction and length of the cardiac muscle fibre.
(2) Explain the increase in cardiac output.
(3) Explain the increase in heart rate produced by exercise.
(4) Does not operates in failing heart.
41. Which one of them is known as pacemaker of heart ?
(1) SA node
(2) AV node
(3) Bundle of His
(4) Purkinje system
42. During the cardiac cycle the second heart sound is caused by
(1) Ventricular filling
(2) Vibration in ventricular wall during the systole.
(3) Closure of aortic and pulmonary valves.
(4) Closure of auriculo-ventricular valves.
43. Which one of the drugs block the ATP synthase ?
(3) Sodium azote chloride
(4) Sodium benzoate
44. Which one of them explaining the competitive inhibitor of an enzyme ?
(1) Decreases Km with affecting the Vmax
(2) Increases Km without affecting the Vmax
(3) Decreases Km without affecting the Vmax
(4) Km and Vmax affecting differently.
45. Which one of them gastrointestinal signalling substances is released by sympathetic nerve terminals and decreases intestinal secretions ?
(2) Vasoactive intestinal peptide
(3) Gastrin-releasing peptide
(4) Substance P
46. Na+ is required for absorption of which of the following substances by the small intestinal epithelium ?
(1) Apical glycerol uptake
(2) Apical dipeptide uptake
(3) Basolateral glucose transport
(4) Basolateral amino acid transport
47. Micelle formation is necessary for the intestinal absorption of
(2) Bile acid
(3) Vitamin B12
(4) Vitamin D
48. Which one of them is third electron acceptor in electron transport chain ?
(1) NAD Coenzyme
(2) Cytochrome C
(3) Cytochrome B
(4) Coenzyme Q
49. Which one of the followings are incorrect paired ?
(1) Pancreatic alfa cell – Glucagon
(2) K-cell ‘ — Glucagon like Peptide-1
(3) L-cell — Gastric inhibitory polypeptide
(4) Kuffer’s cell — Cytokines
50. Which one of part attributed to concentrate urine in mammalian kidney ?
(1) Bowman’s capsule
(2) Proximal convoluted tubule
(3) Distal convoluted tubule
(4) Henle loop