Applicants can download the Sericulture Quiz Question Papers and Sericulture Exam Quiz Papers. On this Page, we have updated Sericulture Quiz Papers and Sericulture Books for the sake of Aspirants. Download the Sericulture Quiz Question Papers and make as a reference for the exam preparation. The Sericulture Quiz Papers available here in the PDF forms. Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Sericulture Quiz Question Papers just by tapping on the direct links given below. Download the Sericulture Quiz Papers along with Solutions.
Quiz Questions Papers on Sericulture
1. There are ___________ basic needs for extention.
2. Toward sericulture extentention the DOS established silk farm to maintain ___________ races.
3. Extention is Educational Organisation alone.
(c) Partly Correct
(d) None of these
4. There are ___________ steps in extention teaching.
5. How many major Organisational streams are there in Sericulture system?
6. Give the long form of T.S.C.
(a) Technology Research Centres
(b) Technical Research Centres
(c) Training and Research Centres
(d) Technical service Centres
7. What is NSSO?
(a) National Sericulture seed Organisation
(b) National Silkworm seed Organisation
(c) National Sericulture Scheme Organisation
(d) National State to State Organisation
8. There are ___________ things the DOS should do for the farmer.
9. What is CRC?
(a) Central Research Centre
(b) Chowki Rearing Centre
(c) Cocoon Reeling Centre
(d) Concentrational Research Centre
10. Basic seed form should have a seperate ___________ garden.
(a) Late worm
(c) Ripe worm
11. According to Kawakami there are ___________ advantages of CRCS.
12. China controlled over ___________ of international silk trade.
13. What is the first and foremost step in programme management?
(a) Viable vision
14. Extention programme should have definite :
(c) Plan of work
(d) Target people
15. What is adoption?
(a) Adoption is to make full use of new idea, practice or technology as the best course of action
(b) An application of new technologies
(c) It is a new idea for application
(d) Applied technological system
16. Innovation is an idea, practice, technology perceived by :
(a) A group of people
(b) An individual
(d) Subject specialist
17. The term Communication is taken from the Latin ___________.
18. Language used for Communication should prefarably be in ___________ language.
19. The massage of Communication must be based on the need of :
(a) New technology
(b) New method
20. What is feedback Communication?
(a) The reacted process of Communication
(b) The return of process Communication
(c) The transformed reaction
(d) The reaction from the Public
21. In how many steps a decision making process involved?
22. Communication is very important because :
(a) It creates close relationship
(b) It is a mean of transfer of technology from the communicator to the receiver
(c) It is a to and pro transfer of technology
(d) It is a mean where the people are benefited
23. How many method are used to contact the people?
24. There are ___________ procedures followed in Audio visual aids.
25. There are ___________ major components of training processes.
26. How many basic types of inputs are there in training?
27. Training is a mean to bring desirable changes in knowledge, skill and ___________.
28. Define curriculum.
(a) An organised course of study
(b) A well planned training programme
(c) a programmes of different subjects
(d) A specialised course training
29. There are ___________ classification of training methods.
30. The ultimate purpose of teaching is not merely to inform people but to ___________ them to desired change in their behaviour.
(a) To change
31. Evaluation of training conducted has vital importance. Therefore, there are ___________ evaluation programme.
32. Extension is a/an ___________ of change.
33. The DOS has to establish Cocoon markets and silk exchange at various places to avoid ___________ and exploitation by middle men.
34. Marketing is the performance of all transaction and services associated with the flow of good from the point of initial production to the ultimate ___________.
35. The economic farm decision can be classified into ___________ major groups.
36. What is the stifling of Cocoon?
(a) To preserve the cocoon
(b) To cook the Cocoon
(c) To kill the pupae inside the Cocoon to prevent moth emergence
(d) To dry the Cocoon
37. What is the most effective instrument used for Cocoon stifling?
(b) Hot air oven
(c) Sun drying
38. What does PCT mean?
(a) Post Cocoon Transportation
(b) Post Cocoon Technology
(c) Pre Cocoon Treatment
(d) None of the above
39. Why degumming of Cocoon necessary?
(a) To remove the sericin from the Cocoon
(b) To loosen the fibre of the Cocoon
(c) To bind the filament together
(d) To open the Cocoon
40. Among the four variety of silk cocoon ___________ cocoon is not reelable.
41. How many types of Croissure are there?
42. What is denier?
(a) It is the term used to denote the length of the fibre
(b) The term used to mention the thickness of yarn
(c) The twisted yarn
(d) The spun yarn
43. Define Cocoon.
(a) Cocoon is the ball of silk
(b) Is a shell spun by a silkworm for protection
(c) Is the silk shell used for silk yarn
(d) It is valuable natural fibre
44. Chowdhury spinning machine is a :
(a) Machine driven
(b) Semi Automatic
(c) Pedal driven
(d) Motor Driven
45. Trivedy spinning machine is used to spin :
(a) Eri cut Cocoon
(b) Tasar waste Cocoon
(c) Muga Cocoon
(d) Mulberry cut Cocoon
46. Silk waste is classified into ___________ categories.
47. How many types of Cocoon are mainly available in Northern and North Eastern region?
48. Three pan cooking is used mainly in ___________.
(d) Multi end Mulberry reeling machine
49. What is the average filament lenght of mulberry bivoltine Cocoon?
(a) 700 – 1000 M
(b) 800 – 1200 M
(c) 1000 – 1500 M
(d) 1500 – 2000 M
50. A bale of Silk contains ___________ kgs silk.
(a) 55 kgs
(b) 60 kgs
(c) 70 kgs
(d) 75 kgs