Interested users can download the Mock Test on Basic Computer from the links enclosed below. Download the Last 5 Years Mock Test on Basic Computer Solved along with the Answers of each question.
This Mock Test on Basic Computer may vary from the Actual paper. Use the Mock Test on Basic Computer as a reference for the exam preparation. Check the Mock Test on Basic Computer from this page.
At the bottom of this page, you will find ‘Click here links’ for downloading the Mock Test on Basic Computer. Click on the required link & download your related Mock Test on Basic Computer to make as a reference for your scheduled preparation.
Basic Computer Mock Test Papers
1. In what type of network architecture every workstation has equivalent capability and responsibility?
(a) Client Server
(d) Peer to Peer
2. The capacity of transmission media is called It’s_____________
(a) Bit Rate
(b) Baud Rate
3. The device containing software that help in determining the best path out of available path for particular transmission is called____________
4. What are the three classes of IP Address
(a) A, B and C
(b) X,Y and Z
(c) P, Q and R
(d) J, K and L
5. What type of cable use light wave to transmit signals?
(a) Coaxial Cable
(b) Twisted pair
(c) Fiber Optic cable
(d) None of these
6. What is the steps for joining domain in WindowsXP?
(a) Right click on MyComputer>Properties>Computer Name> click Change> type in domain name
(b) Click on Start>All programs>System setting> Click Join domain
(c) Open control panel> Administrative tools> Network Setting> change domain
(d) Click on start>All programs>run> type in Network setting and press Enter
7. In windows 2000/XP, which policy determines when accounts shall be locked when failed logon attempts occur?
(a) Account Policy
(b) User rights Policy
(c) System Policy
(d) Account Lockout Policy
8. Characteristics of an entity in database system is called____________
9. In which type of DBMS model there is parent child relationship among data so that one parent can have multiple children and one child cannot have multiple parent.
(a) Network Model
(b) Relational Model
(c) Hierarchical model
(d) Distributed model
10. In Relational DBMS model, The combination of more than one fields that uniquely identify a record is called________________
(a) Candidate Key
(b) Super Key
(c) Primary Key
(d) Composite Key
11. In Three level architecture of DBMS, which level is closest to the user.
(a) Conceptual level
(b) View Level
(c) Physical Level
(d) Interface level
12. One customer buy many Items and One Item bought by many customers is an example of
(a) One to many relationship
(b) One to One relation ship
(c) Many to one relationship
(d) Many to Many Relationship
13. In an E-R diagram a rectangle represent____________
(a) Entity Set
(d) Link between entities
14. The methods and/or attributes defined in an object class which can be reused by other object class is called__________
(c) copy constructor
15. The result of taking the union of several lower level entity sets to produce higher level entity set is called______________
16. If there is more than one copy of same data in RDBMS it is called__________
(a) Data duplicate
(b) Data redundancy
(c) Multi data
(d) Data overhead
17. The number of rows in RDBMS is called__________
18. A set of permitted values in for each tuple or row of RDBMS is ___________
19. Entity integrity rule says
(a) There can be no composite Key
(b) There can be no Super Key
(c) Components of Primary Key should not be NULL
(d) Every key should be unique
20. Which statement is true
(a) Foreign Key should be primary key to other relation
(b) Foreign key should be unique
(c) Foreign Key should be only one in DBMS
(d) There should be only one foreign Key in a relation
21. A view table is created by using which SQL statement?
22. How many rules are there in Codd’s rule
23. Data about data is normally termed as__________
(a) Meta Data
(b) Super Data
(c) Mega Data
(d) High order Data
24. In an object oriented model, An object can access data of another object by__________
(a) Message Passing
(b) Sharing data
(c) Global Data
25. Who provide database standard?
(a) Database User
(b) Database Administrator
(c) Database Developer
(d) Database Coder
More Question Set on Basic Computer Knowledge
26. Collection of information stored in database at particular moment is called___________
27. If a personal information database table has the following fields NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, HEIGHT , Which field can be primary Key?
(a) DATE OF BIRTH
(b) PHONE NUMBER
28. An Excel sheet Linked to MS-Access is _________ Data type.
(c) OLE object
29. In MS-Access, which field property should be set so as the set text will be displayed in invalid entry.
(a) Input Mask
(b) Validation rule
(c) Validation text
(d) Default value
30. Which view enable insertion or deletion of field in MS-Access?
(a) Form view
(b) Design view
(c) Layout view
(d) Datasheet view
31. In Excel, the column that is visible during scrolling is called
(a) Master column
(b) Unbound column
(c) Freeze column
(d) Fixed column
32. Which one is wildcard in MS-Access?
33. The selection of the following subnet address for all work stations and the server which install a proxy server was random. It was selected because it falls within the class C subnet range and is easy to remember.
34. The following is not an internet search engine
(c) Web crawler
35. The web page of the web site are connected by________________
(a) Cascaded Style sheet
(c) Web browser
(d) Domain name
36. ___________________is a server which perform an action for another computer
(a) Internet server
(b) Web server
(c) Network Server
(d) Proxy Server
37. One method to decrease download time is___________
(a) To connect to good server
(b) To take wireless connection
(c) To take ISDN connection
(d) To reduce bandwidth of the connection
38. ________________tools help user to find a set of pages that contain information related to given topic.
(a) Automatic search
(b) Automated search
(c) Related search
(d) Heuristic search
39. The basic format of text link is__________
(a) < A HREF=”URL”> text describing link</A>
(b) < HREF=”URL” > text describing link</A>
(c) < HREF=”URL” ></A>
(d) None of these
40. Which of the following is an italic tag
41. What part of web page should <title> tag be used in
(b) foot note
(d) any where
42. An HTM file start with the tag
43. The attributes of frameset are__________________
(a) ROWS and COLS
(b) MARGINHEIGHT & MARGINWIDTH
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) None of these
44. Which of the following is used as dimension of frame.
(d) All of these
45. Which tag is used to break text into paragraph?
46. The ____________ protocol does not keep resending packet if they are misplaced or other problem occur in TCP.
(d) None of these
47. What is the default value of SCROLLING attribute
(d) Vertical and Horizontal
48. What is a computer language used to create virtual world
49. _______________ divides the reader’s window in multiple panes that can be viewed independently and change independently
(b) List view
50. The environment provided to ASP is based on_____________
(c) Centralized system
(d) distributed system