JENPAS UG Logical Reasoning Mock Test, Syllabus and Exam Pattern are the important aspects of the preparation. Applicants can refer the JENPAS Logical Reasoning Syllabus for getting knowledge about the Exam structure, Subjects. Check the below link to check the JENPAS UG Logical Reasoning Syllabus.
The direct links to refer the JENPAS Logical Reasoning Previous Years Question Papers to improve your performance levels. Interested candidates can click on the below links to download the JENPAS UG Logical Reasoning Exam Sample Papers. Aspirants can download the latest JENPAS UG Syllabus for Logical Reasoning. We have displaced JENPAS Logical Reasoning Old Papers along with solutions. People can use the JENPAS Sample Papers as a reference in your preparation.
JENPAS UG Logical Reasoning Model Papers
1. Vinay remembers that his brother Anupam’s birthday is after 20th of August but before 28th of August, while Rita remembers that Anupam’s birthday is before 22nd of August but after 12th of August. On which date does Anupam’s birthday fall ?
(A) 20th August
(B) 21th August
(C) 22nd August
(D) Cannot be determined
2. Which interchange of signs will make the following equation correct?
(16-4) x 6 ÷ 2 + 8 = 30
(A) ÷ and –
(B) + and X
(C) – and +
(D) ÷ and +
3. A child is looking for his father. He went 90 meters in the east before turning to his right. He went 20 meters before turning to his right again to look for his father at his uncle’s place 30 meters from this point. His father was not there. From there, he went 100 meters to his north before meeting his father in a street. How far did the son meet his father from the starting point?’
(A) 80 meters
(B) 100 meters
(C) 140 meters
(D) 260 meters
4. Which name will come in the last in a telephone directory ?
5. Given the sequence,
8 C M @ N £ T 2 Y 6 S α Q $ 7 * W # Z 3 U E % A 4.
How many symbols are there in the above sequence each of which is immediately preceded and also immediately followed by a vowel ?
6. The total number of digits used in numbering the pages of a book having 366 pages is
7. A monkey climbs 30 feet at the beginning of each hour and rests for a while, then he slips back 20 feet before he again starts climbing in the beginning of the next hour. It he begins his ascent at 8 a.m., at what time will he first touch a flag at 120 feet from the ground?
(A) 4 p.m.
(B) 5 p.m.
(C) 6 p.m.
(D) None of these
8. How many times in 24 hrs. the hands of a clock are in straight line but opposite in directions ?
9. Which year will have the same calendar as that of 2012 ?
10. Find the missing number from given alternatives.
11. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and replace the question mark in the series.
3, 7, 23, 95, ?
12. Choose the missing term out of the given alternatives.
WFB, TGD, QHG, ?
13. Income is related to profit in the same way as expenditure is related to
14. In a certain code language, BEAT is written as YVZG, then the code of MILD?
15. In a certain code, RAIN is written as 8$%6 and MORE is written as 7#8@. How is REMAIN written in that code ?
16. Pointing out to a lady, Ranjan said, “She is the daughter of the woman who is the mother of the husband of my mother.” Who is the lady to Ranjan ?
17. There are 5 persons. P’s father Q is B’s paternal uncle and A’s husband M is P’s paternal uncle. How is A related to B ?
18. Six students A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in the field. A and B are from Delhi while the rest are from Bangalore. D and F are tall while others are short. A, C and D are girls while others are boys. Which is the tall girl from Bangalore ?
19. A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting in a circle facing at the centre and playing cards. E is neighbourof A and D. G is not between F and C. F is to the immediate right of A. Which of the following does not have the pair of persons sitting adjacent to each other ?
20. In a queue of boys, Sandeep is 10th from left and Lalit is 5th from right. The places of Sandeep are interchanged. If the new position of Sandeep is 15th from left, then the new position of Lalit from right is