Why need basic Computer Knowledge?Basic Computer Knowledge is important and necessary subject in today’s life as well as for all competitive examination conducted by State Government and Central Government. In banking sector like SBI, IBPS, RBI introduced Computer Knowledge Section in their written examination. Computer knowledge is also important for other competitive examination like Computer Operator, Assistant, Clerk, Multipurpose Assistant or Officer recruitment examination.
Syllabus of Basic Computer Knowledge
- History of Computer
- Computer Fundamentals
- Input & Output System and Device
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Basic Operating System - Windows, Linux, Android
- Microsoft Office Package - Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
- Internet - History of Internet, Use of Internet
- Web Technology
- Networking & Communication System
- Computer Security - Virus, Spyware, Malware, Hacking, Spoofing
- Computer Memory and Storage System
- Basic Database Management System - SQL, Oracle
- Shortcut Keys
- Computer Terminology
Computer Aptitude for State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Junior Associates Main Examination Computer AptitudeComputer aptitude is in syllabus for the State Bank of India Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates recruitment examination. Computer aptitude is in syllabus of Main Examination. About 20 to 25 number of questions is asked in main examination on Computer Aptitude. Questions are basic and beginner standard.
- SBI Junior Assistant Computer Aptitude Question Paper
- SBI Junior Agricultural Associate Computer Aptitude Question Paper
- SBI Junior Associate Computer Knowledge Questions Answers
SBI PO Main Examination Computer AptitudeComputer aptitude questions are asked in State Bank of India Probationary Officers recruitment Main Examination. About 20 numbers of questions are asked in the SBI PO Main Examination. All questions are easy and from basic computer knowledge. Question are asked form Internet Technology, Modern Android Apps, Computer Tools and their Operations, Basic Networking, MS Office Tools – Shortcut Keys, Layout, Printing, Mailing. You can download free PDF file form this blog to practice all computer aptitude questions. All questions are solved with answer.
- Computer Aptitude Questions SBI PO Main Examination
- SBI PO Main Examination Computer Knowledge Questions Answers
- Computer Awareness Questions Answers SBI PO Main Examination
- SBI PO Computer Aptitude Latest Solved Question Paper
- Download SBI PO Computer Aptitude Questions Answers
- SBI PO Computer Aptitude Previous Year Question Paper
Computer Knowledge Question Answer for IBPS CWE
- Computer Knowledge - IBPS Computer Question Papers Answers
- Computer Knowledge Aptitude - IBPS Computer Question
- Computer Awareness Aptitude IBPS Computer Knowledge
- IBPS Computer Knowledge Question Papers
- IBPS Computer Knowledge Online Test
- Computer Knowledge for IBPS PO, Clerk, RRB, SO
- Computer Knowledge - IBPS Computer Awareness Questions
- IBPS Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers
- IBPS Model Question Paper Computer Knowledge – Computer Awareness
- IBPS Computer Knowledge Practice Questions | Computer Aptitude
IBPS PO Main Examination Computer Knowledge Questions & AnswersInstitute of Banking Personnel Selection every year conducts online examination for recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee. IBPS PO examination has two sections Preliminary and Main Examination. Computer knowledge questions are asked in Main Examination section. Total 20 numbers of questions are asked in this section. Questions are bilingual English and in Hindi. In this Computer knowledge section total 10 minutes is allotted. Syllabus of Computer Knowledge section is from basic Computer Awareness. Any non-IT candidates can easily solve these questions. Questions are asked form Printer, Monitor, CPU, Networking, DBMS, MS Word, Internet, Web technology etc. ExamYear.com arranged some questions answer sets for IBPS PO / MT preparation. All questions are solved so that you can collect the correct answer easily. You can download these question paper free form this blog.
- Computer Awareness Aptitude - IBPS PO Computer Knowledge
- IBPS PO Computer Awareness – Computer Knowledge
Computer Knowledge Question Answer for IBPS Clerk CWE Main ExamIBPS arranges online Common Written Examination for selection of clerical cadre for participating banks. IBPS Clerical recruitment examination is two tier and held in two phases Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Successful candidates of preliminary examination appear for main examination. Computer knowledge is an important subject for Clerk recruitment main exam. 40 numbers of questions are asked in this section which carries maximum 20 marks. Maximum time is 20 minutes allotted for computer knowledge section. Questions is available bilingually i.e English and Hindi. Questions are asked from Networking, DBMS, MS Office, MS Word, Keyboard Shortcuts, CPU, Memory, Storage, and Operating System. We are providing sample questions for preparation. See all previous year question paper to get a clear concept about the question pattern. All model question set is solved with answer.
IBPS RRBs Computer Knowledge Question PaperIBPS arranges a common written examination for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose) for Regional Rural Banks and Grameena (Gramin) Banks. IBPS RRBs examination is conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Computer knowledge is one of important subject for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-II (Specialist Cadre), Officer Scale- III recruitment Main Examination. Questions are asked bilingually English and Hindi. 40 questions are asked in IBPS RRB Computer Knowledge section. All previous year questions are uploaded in this blog. Candidates can download free pdf all previous year questions and solved model sample papers.
Reserve Bank of India Computer Knowledge
RBI Assistant Computer Knowledge Question AnswerRBI heart of all banks in India recruits a large number of Assistant every year through an online examination. Computer Knowledge is one of the important subjects for RBI Assistant post examination. RBI Assistant recruitment examination is held in two stages Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Compute Knowledge questions are asked on RBI Assistant Main Examination section. Total 40 numbers of questions are asked which carry total 40 marks. Question pattern as like other banking examination.
- RBI Assistant Computer Knowledge Previous Year Question Paper
- RBI Assistant Computer Knowledge Model Question Answer Paper
- RBI Assistant Computer Knowledge Sample Question Answer Paper
- RBI Assistant Computer Knowledge Old Solved Question Answer Paper
NABARD Computer Knowledge Question & Answer
NABARD Development AssistantNational Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development bank in India. Every year NABARD recruits a good number of Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi). Recruitment examination is conducted in two stages Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Computer knowledge is one of important subject in main examination. Total 40 numbers of questions are asked which carry total 40 marks. Question pattern are form basic computer knowledge.
- NABARD Computer Knowledge Previous Year Question Answer Paper
- NABARD Computer Knowledge Model Question Answer Paper
- NABARD Computer Knowledge Sample Question Answer Paper
- NABARD Computer Knowledge Solved Old Question Answer Paper
South Indian Bank Computer Knowledge
Computer Knowledge Question for South Indian Bank PO Exam
- South Indian Bank PO Computer Knowledge Model Question Paper
- South Indian Bank PO Computer Knowledge Sample Question Paper
Computer Awareness for Competitive Examination
- Basic Computer General Knowledge Questions
- Basic Computer Knowledge Objective Questions Answers
- Basic Computer Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- Basic Computer General Knowledge Questions Answers
- Computer Aptitude Questions with Answers for Competitive Exam
Computer Knowledge for Banking Service Examination
Bihar State Co-Operative Bank asked 40 number of questions for 20 maximum marks for the recruitment of Assistant (Multipurpose) post.
National Housing Bank (NHB) is the apex Financial Institution in the country for housing include the subject Computer Knowledge for their recruitment examination of Assistant Manager in General Stream. 20 numbers of questions are asked which contain maximum 20 marks. 10 minutes time is allotted for this section.
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India also have Computer Knowledge in their syllabus for the recruitment examination of Probationary Officer and Junior Assistant / Clerk. In Repco Bank PO examination 20 number of questions are asked and maximum marks is 20 whereas for Junior Assistant / Clerk there are 40 numbers of question with maximum 40 marks.
West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission recruits for various post like Clerical, Supervisor, Clerk-cum-Cashier, Office Assistant, Senior Assistant every year. Computer knowledge is include in their exam syllabus. West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission mentioned syllabus for online written examination. Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Net Surfing, Power Point Presentation, basic knowledge of uploading and downloading from web page are into their syllabus.