West Bengal Primary Teacher Interview from 21 October 2016
Education department of West Bengal announced the interview date for the candidates who crack Primary TET Examination. Interview will start form 21 October, 2016. As per announcement published on news paper first phase Interview will be conducted on 21st October 2016 for the districts Murshidabad, Nadia, South & North 24 Parganas, Kolkata, Hoogley, West Medinipur and Purulia and on 22nd October 2016 for the district Bankura. Date of interview for the other district will be notified later.
All such candidates are required to produce the following documents in original along with 2(two) sets of photocopies (self-attested) at the time of scrutiny/verification :
- Original Admit card of the TET.
- Admit card of Madhyamik Pariksha/ certificate thereof as proof of age.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination issued by Board/Council.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination issued by Board/Council.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of two year D.El.Ed. Examination or its equivalent (except the certificate of 2013-2015)
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation (BA/B.Sc/B.Com etc) issued by the University.
- Caste-certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent Govt. authority.
- PH certificate, as per Govt. rules.
- Exempted category-certificate issued by competent Govt. authority.
- The first engagement letter issued by the Competent Govt. Authority as a primary para-teacher.
- Experience certificate of a primary para-teacher issued by the D.P.O/S.D.O for counting of services and age-relaxation.
- All relevant testimonials and certificates relating to co-curricular activities, as per the recruitment rules.
- Voter ID/Aadhar Card.
- Two passport size photographs, self-attested.