Gangtok District Sessions Court
- Residential Orderly
1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. For the post of LDA, Candidate must possess:
(i) Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
(ii) Certificate of proficiency in Basic Computer application with typing speed of 35 w.p.m
3. For the post of Peon, Chowkidar and Residential Orderly (Sl. No. 2,3,4&5) Candidate must possess class VIII passed certificate from a recognized Board.
4. Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 28.10.2016 Relaxation of the upper age limit will be permitted as per Sikkim Government Establishment Rules, 1974 for candidates belonging
5. Candidate must possess a valto Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled tribe, Other Backward Classes or Ex-servicemen.id Employment Card.
6. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria and desirous of sitting for the examination may submit his/her application addressed to the District and Sessions Judge, East Sikkim at Gangtok along with certified copies of the following:
i. Employment Card.
ii. Degree from a recognised University(S.N.1)/Class VIII pass School Certificate (S.N.2,3&4)
iii. Birth Certificate.
iv. Bank draft of Rs.50/- (non refundable) drawn in favour of the District & Sessions Judge, East Sikkim at Gangtok.
7. Applications received without supporting documents will be rejected summarily.
8. Candidates in Government service are to apply through proper channel.
9. The syllabus for the written test in terms of Appendix-E (Rule 9) of Notification No. 14/GEN/DOP dated 26.4.2012 is as follows:-
Syllabus for LDA
- English (100 Marks) - Essay writing, letter writing, Idioms & Phrases, Common Error,Preposition, Synonyms, Antonyms, One word substitution etc.
- General Knowledge (100 Marks) - Knowledge of current affairs (Objective questions)
- Viva Voce (100 Marks)