Kalahandi District Judge Court
The decision of the District Judge, Kalahandi as to the result of the Examination shall be ﬁnal
Kalahandi Bhawanipatna District Judge Court Vacancy Posts
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Typist
- Stenographer Gr.III
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized council/Board or University, as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on the last date ﬁxed for receipt of application by the District Recruitment Committee. The upper age limit is relaxable up-to 5 years in case of S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. and women & up-to 10 years in case of physically handicapped candidates. (Provided that the upper age limit in respect of other reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provision of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force).
- A candidate for the post of Stenographer Grade-III shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- A candidate for the post of Junior Typist shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- Be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- Be of good character.
- Be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily inﬁrmity.
- Have not more than one spouse living, if married.
Syllabus for Junior Clerk
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Part – I||English||100||2 hours|
|General Knowledge||100||1 hours|
|Part - II||Computer Science (Practical)||100||1 hours|
Syllabus for Junior Typist and Stenographer
|Subject||Marks||Duration of test|
|Part – I||English (Qualifying in nature)||100||2 hours|
|Shorthand & Type test (for Stenographer Gr III)||50||15 minutes|
|Type writing test (for Typist)||50||10 minutes|
|Part - II||Computer Science (Practical)||100||1 hour|