Nuapada District Court
Applications in the prescribed format, are invited from the desirous candidates for recruitment to the following posts under Group-C for the following posts
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Typist
- Stenographer Grade-III
- must be a citizen of India,
- must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act,1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized council / Board / University, as the case may be.
- must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- must not below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 07.10.2016, provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC / ST / SEBC and women candidates and 10 years in case of physically handicapped / ex-serviceman candidates,
- must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard,
- must be of good character,
- must be free from organic defects or bodily infirmity,
- must not have more than one spouse living, if married,
- must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting (for the post of Junior Typist),
- must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting per minute (for the post of Stenographer Grade-III)
Syllabus for Junior Clerk
|Sl. No||Subject||Maximum marks||Duration of |
|3||General Knowledge||100||1 ½ hours|
Practical skill test
|4||Computer science test (practical)||100||½ an hour|
Only successful candidates in the written examination shall be called for the test of Computer Science (practical) and the candidates qualified in Computer Science (practical) Test shall be eligible for Viva-voce Test for the post of Junior Clerk.
Syllabus For Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III
- English 100 Marks
- Type Test 50 Marks
- Computer Science Test (Practical) 100 Marks
- Viva-voce Test 35 Marks
English Syllabus(a) An essay to be written in English,
(b) A letter or an application to be written in English,
(c) An Odia passage is to be translated into English,
(d) An English passage is to be translated into Odia,
(e) Summery of one English passage.
- Vulgar fractions and Decimals
- HCF & LCM
- Simple and compound practice
- profit and loss
- Rate and Taxes
- square and cubic measures
- Problems on time, work and on time and distance.