Jajpur District CourtApplications in the prescribed format are invited from intending candidates for filling up of the following post of Salaried Amin in the judgeship of Jajpur.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on the last date ﬁxed for receipt of application (Provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Acts, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force).
- Must have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from recognized institution.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed either the Middle School standard language test in Odia conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Matriculation (Class—X/ 10th standard) Examination With ‘Odia’ as a subject.
- Must be of good character.
- Must be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily inﬁrmity.
- Must not have more than one spouse living, if married.
Syllabus for Salaried Amin
|Sl. No.||Subject||Mark||Duration of test|
|PART- I||English (qualifying in nature)||50||1 hour|
|Technical Knowledge in Survey and Settlement||100||1 hour|
|PART- I I||Viva-Voce Test||30||---|
Only Successful candidates in the Part-I examinations shall be called for for to appear in the Viva-Voce.