Delhi Police Constable - Male / FemaleThe Staff Selection Commission will conduct Computer based written examination for the Recruitment of temporary Constables (Executive)- Male and Female in Delhi Police-2016.
Date of Computer based examination is 04.03.2017
Educational Qualification for Delhi Police Constable
10+2 (Senior secondary) pass from a recognized Board/University. Relaxable upto 11th pass only for Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police and sons/daughters of Delhi Police Personnel & Multi Tasking Staff (formerly Class-IV employees) of Delhi Police only either in service, retired or deceased.
- Male Candidates must possess and carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle/Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learning Driving License is not acceptable.
- The candidate must bring all relevant documents/certificates in original pertaining to Age, Education, Caste, Hill Areas, NOC/Discharge Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen), Ward’s Certificate issued to wards (son/daughter) of Delhi Police personnel and valid Driving License (Motor Cycle/Car) which will be checked before conducting the PE&MT.
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification at the time of filling of application form will not be eligible and need not apply.
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission will be required to produce all relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for requisite qualification as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification at the time of filling of application form, failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Delhi Police. The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the educational qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/she has been declared passed will also be considered to have met the required educational qualification.
- Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only):
- Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in
- Fee paid in respect of online applications through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Delhi Police Constable Written Examination Syllabus
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||50||50|
Only those candidates who qualify in PE&MT will be allowed to appear in Computer Based Written Examination.
- All candidates will have to undergo PE&MT examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, MUST NOT bring Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic / electrical device inside the Computer Based Written Examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the Examination and appropriate action will be taken by the Commission against such candidates, as per extant policy of the Commission.
- The Commission will not take cognizance of representations regarding the Question Paper of Computer Based Written Examination, received later than ten days after placement of answer keys on the website.
- The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination.
- Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website, http://ssc.nic.in.
- The Commission reserves the right to introduce any additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary.