Angul District Court Junior Clerk Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Syllabus Question Paper Pattern 2016Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the desirous candidates for recruitment to the posts of Jr. Clerk of District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) / Jr. Clerk-cum -Typist of Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC) Angul District. Such appointment shall be Group-C and Group-D posts.
Since the Posts of Junior Clerk in DLSA and Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist in TLSC are identical for all practical purposes, the candidates are required to submit only one application .The candidates shall be selected for appointment on the basis of their position in the common merit list and may be posted either as Jr. Clerk of DLSA or Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist of TLSC functioning under the territorial Jurisdiction of Angul DLSA as per decision of the appointing authority.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility
A candidate in order to be eligible for the above posts: -
- Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
- Age: The candidate shall not be less than 18 years of age and not be more than 32 years of age as on 01.08.2016(Relaxation of age, wherever applicable shall be granted as per relevant Govt Rules)
Syllabus for the Examination Junior Clerk and Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
|Subject||Marks||Duration of test|
|Part-I||English||40||3 Hours(With break of 15 minutes after each Subject)|
|Part-II||Computer science (practical) |
|1 hour |
|Viva voce||50||Date to be fixed by the Recruitment Committee|
Angul District Court Junior Clerk and Junior Clerk-cum-Typist English Syllabus
- A letter or application to be written in English - 10 marks
- One Odia passage to be translated into English - 10 marks
- One English Passage to be translated into Oriya - 10 marks
- Comprehensive of one English passage - 10 marks
Total :40 marks
Certificate examinations conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary
Angul District Court Junior Clerk and Junior Clerk-cum-Typist Arithmetic Syllabus
- Vulgar fractions and decimals
- H.C.F., and L.C.M
- Simple and
- Profit and loss
- Mixtures, Partnership
- Rates and Taxes
- Square and Cubic measures
- Problems on time and work and Time and Distance. Note-Problems more easily solvable by algebraically methods need not be required to solve arithmetically.