Bargarh District Court
Since the posts of Junior Clerk in DLSA and Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist in TLSC are identical for all practical purposes, the candidates are required to submit only one application. The candidates shall be selected for appointment on the basis of their position in the common merit list and may be posted either as Jr. Clerk of DLSA or Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist of TLSC functioning under the territorial jurisdiction of Bargarh DLSA as per decision of the appointing authority.
Eligibility and Qualification
A candidates in order to be eligible for the above posts:-
- Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. Standard.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 Words per minute.
- Age:- The candidates shall not be less 18 years of age and shall not be more than 32 years of age as on 01.08.2016 (Relaxation of age, wherever applicable shall be granted as per relevant Govt. Rules).
Question Pattern Bargarh Court Jr. Clerk, Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist
|Subject||Marks||Duration of test|
|Part-I||English||40||3 Hours (with break |
of 15 minutes after each Subject)
|Part-II||Computer (Practical) Typing Test||50||1 hour 25 minutes|
|Viva Voce||50||Date to be fixed by |
the Recruitment Committee
Only successful candidates in the Part-I examination shall be called to appear in the test of Computer Practical and Type test and the candidates qualifying in the said tests shall be eligible to appear in the Viva-Voce Test.
Bargarh Court Jr. Clerk, Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist English Syllabus
- A letter or application to be written in English - 10 Marks
- One Odia passage to be translated into English - 10 Marks
- One English Passage to be translated into Oriya - 10 Marks
- Comprehension of one English Passage - 10 Marks
Total - 40 Marks
Note- The Standard required of a candidates shall be equal to that of +2 Certificate examination conducted by the council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa.
Bargarh Court Jr. Clerk, Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist Arithmetic Syllabus
- Vulgar fraction and decimals
- H.C.F., and L.C.M.
- Simple and compound Interest
- Profit and loss
- Rates and Taxes
- Square and Cubic measures
- Problems on time and work and Time and Distance.