Sundargarh District Judge Court JuniorApplications in the prescribed format given below are invited from the intending candidates, both female and male for recruitment as to the existing vacancies for the post of
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist
- Junior Typist
- Junior Stenographer
Eligibility For the post of Junior Clerk cum Copyists
- Must have passed at least +2 certificate examination conducted by the Council constituted under section-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act. 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized council/ Board or University as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must be over 18years of age and below 32 years of age on the last date fixed for receipt of application (Provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or instructions issued by the competent authority/ Government for the time being in force).
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in “Odia” equivalent to M.E. standard.
- Must be of Good Character.
- Must be of sound health, good physique and free from any organic defects or bodily infirmities.
- Must not have more than one spouse living, if married.
- Must have paid the fees prescribed (mentioned at serial no. 2 below) for the examination.
- Must be a citizen of India.
Eligibility For the post of Junior Typists:
For these posts the criteria and conditions are same as above and in addition to that the candidates applying for these posts must have the knowledge of Type writing with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English. The candidates applying for these posts are to appear a written examination in English which is qualifying in nature as prescribed for the post of Junior Clerk cum Copyist mentioned in the heading of scheme of examination below.
Eligibility For the post of Junior Stenographers:
For these posts the criteria and conditions are same as above. The candidates applying for these posts are to appear a written examination in English which is qualifying in nature as prescribed for the post of Junior Clerk cum Copyist mentioned in the heading of scheme of examination below. Besides the qualifying tests in English the candidates shall appear a test in shorthand and type writing. For shorthand the minimum speed is required 80 words per minute and type writing the minimum speed is 40 words per minute.
Syllabus For the post of Junior Clerk cum Copyists
|Subject||Marks||Duration of test||Minimum pass marks/ Qualifying marks|
|Part-I||English||100||02 hours||Minimum 35% marks in each subject.|
|General Knowledge||100||01 hour|
|Part-II||Computer Science (Practical)||100||01 hour||Minimum 50% marks (For SC/ST - 40% marks)|
Syllabus For the post of Junior Typist and Junior Stenographer / Grade – III StenographerThe candidates applying for these posts are required to appear a written test in English only of 100 marks, which is qualifying in nature. After being qualified in the test in English the candidates for Junior Stenographers are to appear the stenography test where in a dictation of a passage of 400 words in English is to be taken in 5 minutes and after taking the dictation the candidate is to type out the same within 10 minutes. The candidate applying for the post of Junior Typists on qualifying the English Test as above shall be given a written passage in English Language on 400 words which she/he shall type out within 10 minutes.
On qualifying the respective tests for the respective categories of candidates they are to appear computer science test (practical) of 100 marks. The minimum qualifying mark is 50% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.