Puri District Legal Services Authority SyllabusApplications in the prescribed format are invited from the desirous candidates for recruitment to the posts of Jr. Clerk of District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Puri / Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist of Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC), Nimapada. Such appointment shall be governed by the provisions of Odisha Group-C and Group –D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rule, 2013.
Since the post of Jr. Clerk in DLSA and Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist in TLSC are identical for all practical purposes, the candidates are required to submit only one application. The candidates shall be selected for appointment on the basis of their position in the common merit list and may be posted either as Jr. Clerk of D.L.S.A or jr. Clerk –cum-Typist of T.L,.S.C functioning under the territorial jurisdiction of Puri, D.L.S.A as per decision of the appointing authority.
Last Date to Apply: 26 August 2016
Eligibility and Qualification:A candidate in order to be eligible for the above posts:-
- Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E standard.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
- Age: The candidate shall not be less than 18 years of age and shall not be more that 32 years of age as on 01.08.2016 (Relaxation of age, wherever applicable shall be granted as per relevant Govt. Rules)
Question Pattern for Jr. Clerk and Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist
|Subject||Marks||Duration of test|
|Part-1||English||40||3 Hours(with break of |
15 minutes after each Subject
|Part-2||Computer (practical)||50||1 hour|
|Typing Test||50||25 minutes|
|Viva Voce||50||Date to be fixed by the Recruitment Committee|
Only successful candidates in the Part-1 examination shall be called to appear in the test of Computer
Practical and Type test and the candidates qualifying in the said tests shall be eligible to appear in the
- A letter or application to be written in English - 10 marks
- One Odia passage to be translated in to English - 10 marks
- One English Passage to be translated in to Oriya - 10 marks
- Comprehension of one English passage - 10 marks
- Vulgar fractions and decimals
- H.C.F and L.C.M
- Simple and compound Interest
- Profit and loss
- Rates and Taxes
- Square and Cubic measures
- Problems on time and work and time and Distance.