West Bengal School Service Commission Non Teaching Clerk Group D
West Bengal School Service Commission had released an advertisement regarding the recruitment of 3rd RLST for Non-Teaching Staff (Clerk & GR. D), 2016 for preparing panel for recruitment of Non Teaching Staff (CLERK & GR.D) in Recognized Non-Govt. aided/Sponsored Jr. High / High / Higher Secondary Schools in West Bengal.
The detailed of information will be available on Commission’s website at www.westbengalssc.com on 08.08.2016 from 05.00 pm. and online application forms will be received from 10.08.2016 from 05.00 pm.
As per THE KOLKATA GAZETTE, JULY 9, 2009 qualification and selection procedure for the post of Non Teaching Clerk and Group D is described below.
Qualification of Non Teaching Clerk
- Passed School Final/Madhyamik or its equivalent or Old H.S. in lieu of School Final / Madhyamik or its equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 1st January of the year of advertisement relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates, 3 years for Backward Class candidates and 8 years for the Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Qualification of Non Teaching Group D
- Passed Class VIII from any School recognized or affiliated by Board / Council or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 1st January of the year of advertisement. Upper age limit is however relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates, 3 years for Backward Class candidates and 8 years for the Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Selection Procedure of ClerkSelection to the post of Clerk in School shall be made on the basis of Written Examination, evaluation of Academic Qualifications of the candidates and Personality Tests with Typing and Computer Proficiency to be determined by the Commission in the following manner:—
- Preliminary screening examination – 30 Marks
- Written examination – 30 Marks
- Academic qualifications – 10 Marks (Distribution:: 10 for 1st Class, 8 for 2nd Class and 6 for 3rd Division)
- Personality Test with typing and computer proficiency – 30 Marks
- [Personality Test] – 05 Marks
- Typing using computer and Computer Proficiency (Appearance before the Personality Test Board is compulsory) – 25 Marks
Selection Procedure of Group D Non TeachingSelection to the post of Group D Staff in School shall be made on the basis of Written examination and Personality Tests to be determined by the Commission in the following manner:—
- Preliminary Screening Examination – 30 Marks
- Written Examination – 15 Marks
- Personality Test (Appearance before the Personality Test Board is compulsory) – 05 Marks
Download West Bengal School Service Commission Clerk Group D Previous Year Question Paper PDFWest Bengal School Service Commission Clerk Group D Previous Year Question Paper will be available later. These will be helpful for the people who applied for Clerk and Group D jobs. We are providing plenty of WBSSC 3rd RLST for Non-Teaching Staff old papers for practicing purpose. Hence the candidates can find the Clerk and Gr D question paper along with answer key and detailed solutions. Prepare and practice more with these previous year question paper to get more score in the examination.
Old WBSSC Non Teaching Clerk and Group D Question PaperDownload WBSSC RLST old question papers of previous 2 years. Aspirants who are searching for Clerk and Group D question paper, download all question for our website and blog. Use these old papers for your preparation and practice more with these old question papers.
Model Question Paper in BengaliAspirants who are appearing for WBSSC Clerk and Group D exam might have started their preparation. The people who are searching for sample model papers of RLST can download here. We are providing RLST last two years question papers for Clerk and Group D jobs in Bengali. There are plenty of West Bengal School Service Commission NT old question papers. Therefore by practicing all these NT jobs old papers, you can get a good percentage of marks. Here we are also providing solutions for all Non Teaching Previous Papers.
Here we are also providing some Model Sample practice papers with answer keys in Bengali. Applicants may have a look on these papers and can practice well. During practicing, people can check their answers with original solutions. Then you may know about your practicing level.