Jharsuguda District Legal Service AuthorityApplications in the prescribed format are invited from the desirous candidates for recruitment to the posts of Jr. Clerk of Jharsuguda District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) /Jr. Clerk-cum -Typist of Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC). Such appointment shall be governed by the provisions of Odisha Group- C and Group-D posts.
Qualification for Jr. Clerk, Jr. Clerk-cum -Typist
- Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Syllabus for Junior Clerk and Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
|Subject||Marks||Duration of test|
|Part-11||Computer science (practical)||50||1 hour |
- Only successful candidates in the Part-1 examinations shall be called for the test of Computer (Practical) and the candidates qualifying in the said Computer (Practical) and Type test shall be eligible for Type Test and Viva-Voce.
- No Travelling allowance is admissible to the candidates.
- Date of Examination shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due time.
English Syllabus for Junior Clerk and Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
- A letter or application to be written in English 10 marks
- One Odia passage to be translated into English 10 marks
- One English Passage to be translated into Oriya 10 marks
- Comprehensive of one English passage 10 marks
- Vulgar fractions and decimals
- H.C.F., and L.C.M.
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and loss
- Mixtures, Partnership
- Average, Rates and Taxes
- Square and Cubic measures
- Problems on time and work and Time and Distance