LDA / LDC Latest Question Answer1. He and l am well, Correct the error from the following alternatives:
2. The percentage of water present in human sweat is
3. Show the road. The road leads to Delhi. Join the sentence with a suitable linker:
4. The gas with a smell of rotten egg
5. If x/y + y/x = a and x/y - y/x = b, then the value of(a2 - b2) is equal to
6. In a container, amount of water is two times than milk. Then ratio of milk and water is
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission - Lower Division Clerk, Lower Division Assistant Preparation 2016
7. Change the voice of the given sentence. Chose the one from the alternatives given: Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin.
A. Penicillin had been discovered Alexander Fleming.
B. Penicillin was discovered by Alexander Fleming.
C. Penicillin has been discovered by Alexander Fleming.
D. Penicillin had being discovered by Alexander Fleming.
8. Name the organ of man in which urea is synthesized
9. One shopkeeper mixes 16 kg of salt for Rs. 2 per kg with 10 kg of salt for Rs.4.80 per kg. He now sells the salt mixture for Rs. 4 per kg. In this process gain percentage is
10. Choose the sentence which is correct.
A. He may be poor, else he is honest.
B. He is poor but he is honest.
C. He is either poor or honest.
D. He is poor in spite of being honest.
11. Cost price of a wrist watch is Rs.450 and selling price is Rs. 540, then profit percentage is
12. Every nation of the world has been continuously trying to bring about a new social system by eradicating from its soil. Fill in the blank with correct alternatives.
13. The motion of a wheel rotating about an axis on the road is
C. linear and circular
14. There are four parts of sentence (P,Q,R,S)put in jumbled order. Put them in right order to form a meaningful sentence. Select the correct response.
P = where homer Q = was born R = great poet S = nobody knows.
15. Choose the word from’ the alternatives to express the meaning of the given word: Audacity
16. The type of soil preferred for cotton cultivation is
17. Choose the correct answer. The place where bricks are baked is called
A. a cemetery
B. a kiln
C. a mint
D. a foundry
18. The least populous state of India is
A. Arunachal Pradesh
19. Fill in the blanks with simple past tense form of the verb given in the bracket:- You (not see) me yesterday.
A. did not see
B. did not saw
C. did not seen
D. could not saw
20. Sujit invested Rs. 64000 in a business. After few months Shyamal joined with him with Rs. 24000. At the end of the year the total profit was divided between them in the ratio 4:1. Shyamal joined after
A. 4 months
B. 5 months
C. 6 months
D. 8 months