Reasoning Ability Model Question for SBI Junior Assistant & Junior Agricultural Assistant Examination
Q. 1 – 5: The following questions are based on five words given below:
RAT ONE BUT AND SAW
(The new words formed after performing the mentioned operations may not necessarily be meaningful English words.
1. If in each of the given words, each alphabet is changed to the next letter in the English alphabetical series, in how many words thus formed have the consonants changed to vowels?
2. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word highlighted in bold, each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as they have between them in the English alphabetical order?
3. If in the given every words only consonants are changed with their successive letters and vowels are kept same then in how many words the vowel same or different will come twice or more than two times?
4. If the first letter of every words is changed with successive letter then how many meaningful word will be formed.
5. If the given words are arranged alphabetically from left to right then which one of the following will be fourth from left.
Q.6-10: Study the information carefully and answer the questions.
Five friends P Q R S and T travel from Goa individually for the five cities ie. Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad and Manglore by different means of transport ie., bus, train, aeroplane, car and boat.
One who traveled for Delhi did not use boat. R traveled for Manglore by car and S traveled by boat. Q traveled by aeroplane for Kolkata and T traveled by train. Delhi and Chennai in not connected with bus route with Goa.
6. Which combination of place and transport of the following is true.
C. Manglore -train
7. Q : Kolkata Similarly, S : ?
E. Cannot be determined
8. Who of the following traveled for Delhi?
9. Which combination of the following is true for P?
A. traveled by bus for Kolkata
B. traveled by train for Delhi
C. traveled by boat for Chennai
D. traveled by bus for Hyderabad
E. None of these
10. 5 traveled for .................. by ............... .. .
A. Hyderabad, train
B. Chennai, boat
C. Chennai, train
D. Delhi, boat
E. Delhi, train
Q. 11-20: In each of the questions given below which one of the five answer figures on the right should come after the problem figures on the left, if the sequence were continued?