Advertisement for 441 posts in The Bihar State Cooperative Bank and 20 District Central Cooperative Banks.
Online Registration of Application : 11-03-2016 to 28-03-2016
Payment of Fees online : 11-03-2016 to 28-03-2016
Online Examination Dates : April/ May 2016 (Tentative)
Syllabus of Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd Assistant (Multipurpose) Examination
The profile and pattern of online preliminary examination subject wise is as follows:
|1||English||30||30||Max. Time 1 hours|
Each correct answer will fetch one marks and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted.
The question paper shall be of objective multiple choice. The question paper shall be in both English and Hindi Except for English.
The pattern of online main examination subject wise is as follows:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Time|
|1||Reasoning||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
Each correct answer will fetch one marks and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted. The question paper shall be of objective multiple choice.
The question paper shall be in both English and Hindi Except for English
Eligibility and Manner of Application Bihar State Co-operative Bank:1. Educational Qualification : Graduate or Equivalent from any recognized university of India
2. Interested candidates should register themselves on BSCB website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in. They must deposit required online examination fee via online payment gateway. Other instructions regarding filing of application form and examination fee payment are available in the application form at BSCB website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in All candidates are compulsorily required to furnish mobile no. and E-mail ID in online form which is mandatory. Application could be submitted from 11-03-2016 to 28-03-2016.
3. EXAMINATION FEE :- Rs. 400/- (Four hundred only)-
Rs.600/-(Six hundred only)-For others.
i.) There is no reservation for PWD and EXS- so there is no relaxation in age and/or fee for them
ii.) When reserved cat candidates apply against gen vacancies they will have to fulfill gen age criteria and pay gen fee.
4. Payment of Examination fee can be made through online gateway incorporated in the online application form. Payment of fees through any other mode will not be accepted. Once the fee is paid , it would not be refunded.
5. Bankwise vacancies, reserved posts, educational qualifications, age limit, profile of examination and emoluments for selected candidates are available on BSCB website in details. Vacancies might be increased or reduced.
6. No call letter will be posted at the address of applicants. Call letters can be downloaded from BSCB website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in Online examination will be conducted in the Month of April and or May 2016 on various dates and at various examination centers for which candidates will be informed later.
7. In case of any dispute relating to the recruitment process, the decision of the Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Bihar, Patna shall be final.
A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential.A basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required.